[box type=”bio”]Captivated Marketing Solutions is proud to offer: Organic content development that will rank your site as an authority.[/box]
- Organic content development that will rank your site as an authority
- Blog Posts
- Press Release
- Blog Commenting
- Article Creation
- Content Distribution to all bookmarking and hosting sites
- SEO Management
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Management
- Video Marketing/Editing solutions
- Paid Marketing campaigns
- Pay Per Click
- Facebook Paid Ads
- Twitter Paid Ads
- Banner Ad Retargeting
- Email Marketing
- Website Development
- Graphic Design
- Live Webinar Training and Q/A Sessions
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting website’s visibility through the search engine’s natural or un-paid results. In layman’s term, it is a process wherein your website will be optimized using key phrases that best describe what your business offers. The goal is to make your website visible in search engines using targeted keywords that online users usually enter in the search box.
- Keyword Research
- Website Audit and Weekly Reports
- Tasks can be tailor-fit according to your website needs; Price adjustments may be made
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest are just a few popular of the many social media channels that your business can leverage. With your business’ social media presence, you can enjoy the advantage of a personalized social media marketing approach and customer engagement.
- Manage social network accounts (limited to 6 accounts; price may be adjusted in the case of more accounts to handle)
- Monitor brand mentions and reviews
- Manage online customer inquiries and complaints
- Increase following and network
- Provide Google Analytics / Insights
- Content Curation for posting; may include some content writing when needed
- Tasks can be tailor-fit according to your website needs; Price adjustments can be made
We have a team of expert writers that understand the strength of education and human psychology when it comes to compelling the reader. Proper content creation can easily sell and upsell your target audience, leading them down a smooth sales funnel.
- 3 Blog posts per week (Can increase with the alteration of the monthly contract)
- Article submissions to directories
- Blog commenting
- Website copywriting
Understanding what is going on with your website is vital when it comes to planning your Online Marketing Campaigns. We like to offer this service for FREE in order to highlight the pro’s and con’s of your online presence as it stands, then build the right solution for you and your company.
Paid Media is a very quick way to boost your presence online. This can be accomplished in a number of styles, finding the right ones for your business model is necessary before leaping into the Paid Media world.
- Retargeting Banner Ad Campaigns
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Email Marketing Plans
Your website needs to reflect your brand. Anyone can just throw up a site online to make sure that there is somewhere for their audience to see them, the problem is that if it doesn’t pop out then the viewers may not stick around. Not only that, but there is a lot of visual psychology involved with leading prospects and customers to the products and services you have to offer.
We like to work with every business partner we have to find the perfect solution that will brand YOU!
It’s one thing to offer services to the companies that can afford it, but the true feeling of accomplishment is when you can educate the newest Business people and Entrepreneurs on the strategies that we provide on a day to day basis. This not only offers the chance to save a little bit of money during your start up giving you the ability to take on some of the tasks yourself, it also allows our business partners to understand on a larger scale where their money is really going each and every month.